The referees are the guarantors of the laws of the game, the defenders of the rule to allow the players to practice their sport. Refereeing is a passion and a challenge at the same time.
If you are passionate about soccer and you are looking for a job for the summer season we are looking for young people who are interested in becoming referees.
To motivate you to join our team, we invite you to watch the video of the 2019 Soccer Quebec Regional Selections Tournament and we will give you some advantages:
- develop your sense of observation and anticipation on a soccer field;
- develop your character;
- work outdoors during the summer;
- learn about the laws of soccer;
- make work colleagues;
- make friends;
- earn some money for your projects;
Our recruitment criteria are:
- be 14 years old and older;
- participate in two training days from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (dates to be confirmed before each summer season);
- contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
and There you go!